Our Guests Are Like Family
At Traveling Tails Inn our boarding service is exceptional because we treat our guests like family. Our staff is completely committed to providing the best care for your dog, day and night. When boarding at Traveling Tails Inn, your dog enjoys free playtime in our daycare.
Once daycare closes, dinner is served in their own private eating and sleeping area. After a late night potty break, around 9 p.m., your dog is tucked in for a peaceful night’s sleep. Multiple pets belonging to the same family can stay in the same sleeping areas if preferred.
Owners should provide their pets with a supply of food and any treats they prefer as well as any medications needed during their stay.
Our overnight guests enjoy all of the included benefits of boarding at Traveling Tails Inn:
- Free daycare, “kennel-free” play from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Administration of medication
- 24 hour supervision
- 24 hour web camera viewing
- Staff available to speak with you any time day or night
- Sleeping cots
- Private sleeping & eating area
- Pick up and drop off available any time day or night
- ALL new pets (or those who have not visited TTI in the last 6 months) MUST attend a 1/2 Day Meet & Greet evaluation as well as one FULL DAY of daycare or two 1/2 DAYS prior to participating in daycare or boarding services. Evaluations are by appointment only and require a $20 nonrefundable deposit per dog.
- ALL pets MUST be spayed or neutered to participate in daycare or boarding programs. (Pets younger than 7mo. may play as long as they are current on vaccinations appropriate for their age range.)
- ALL pets MUST be current on TTI’s required vaccinations to participate in daycare, boarding, bathing, or training services.
- ALL pets MUST be current on flea & tick applications