Our Guests Are Like Family
At Traveling Tails Inn our boarding service is exceptional because we treat our guests like family. Our staff is completely committed to providing the best care for your dog, day and night. When boarding at Traveling Tails Inn, your dog enjoys free playtime in our daycare.
Once daycare closes, dinner is served in their own private eating and sleeping area. After a late night play session, around 9 p.m., your dog is tucked in for a peaceful night’s sleep. Multiple pets belonging to the same family can stay in the same sleeping areas if preferred.
Owners should provide their pets with pre-portioned meals and any treats they prefer as well as any medications needed during their stay.
Our overnight guests enjoy all of the included benefits of boarding at Traveling Tails Inn:
- Free daycare, “kennel-free” play
- Administration of medication
- 24 hour web camera viewing
- Staff available to speak with you any time day or night
- Private sleeping & eating areas with raised beds
- Late pick-up available by appointment only
- Boarding is exclusively available for our regular daycare program participants.
- ALL pets MUST be spayed or neutered to participate in daycare or boarding programs. (Pets younger than 8mo. may play as long as they are current on vaccinations appropriate for their age range.)
- ALL pets MUST be current on TTI’s required vaccinations to participate in daycare, boarding, bathing, or training services.
- ALL pets MUST be current on flea & tick applications